Syllabus and Marking Scheme for MHCET MBA 2021
The Competent Authority shall conduct the Online Computer Based Test MAH- MBA/MMS CET 2020 for admission to First Year of Full Time Post Graduate Degree Courses in Management (MBA/MMS) in various institutes in Maharashtra, for Academic Year 2020-21.
The admissions to the following institutes will be based on the score of CET, provided they are approved & recognized by Government of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non- Agricultural University in Maharashtra State.
- All Government of Maharashtra Management Education Institutes
- University Departments of Management Education
- University -managed Management Education Institutes
- All Un-Aided Management Education Institutes covered as per the Act
Syllabus for MHCET MBA 2021
1. Logical / Abstract Reasoning
This shall include the questions to measure how quickly and accurately you can think. This test may have questions based on figures and diagrams and also question on verbal
2. Quantitative Aptitude
This shall include the questions to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations, understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio and proportion, percentage, etc. This test also helps to measure your power of quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs and charts.
3. Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
This shall include passages with questions based on their contents to test your comprehension. Your English Language ability would be tested through questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc. Your English language ability would be tested through questions on
- understanding of the contents of the passage and
- choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skills.
MH CET MBA Marking System and Time
|Sr.||Topics||No of Questions||Mark per Question||Maximum Marks|
|4||Verbal Ability / Reading Comprehension||50||1||50|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Objective Questions (Five Options)|
|Test Duration||150 Minutes|
|Medium of CET||English|
|Mode of Examination||Online|