Website Trinity Life Sciences
Position Responsibilities Knowledge Management Jr. Associate
The Jr. Associate will be an active participant in researching and delivering information to our clients and project teams. The individual will leverage his/her passion for knowledge and research to support leaders, project teams, and practice areas by collating, organizing, and disseminating external and collective firm knowledge. He/she will often be engaged in developing insights, applying logical frameworks to unstructured information, and providing information about multiple therapeutic areas to various project teams across the globe to help them prepare materials for project kick-offs and meetings.
- Maintain, manage, and develop the firm’s knowledge infrastructure and support the creation and update of knowledge assets.
- Engage with firm members and consultants across the globe to help them prepare materials for project kick-offs and meetings.
- Support maintenance activities/projects for company’s intranet on Microsoft SharePoint and update process related SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) for the functions.
- Use basic SharePoint Online modern UI, Power Apps, and Workflows to create tools and applications for supporting business needs.
Education and Experience: 0-1 years of work experience is required. MBA + PG/master’s degree/bachelor’s degree in pharma/biotechnology or related life sciences fields would be a plus. Key Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving frame of mind.
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong service-oriented work ethic, attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and often unstructured environment.
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about the Life Sciences industry.
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.