Website Novartis India Limited
About The Role
About the Role:
10 major new medicines planned for launch over the next few years creating new career opportunities for those who want to make a direct impact on patients at scale. Experienced sales professionals responsible (directly or indirectly) for achieving sales targets and promoting the products to health care professionals for a specific account, product or a given territory in an Oncology specialty area. Brings specialist knowledge in the required therapeutic area.
- Accountable for achieving agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales, develop business plans and implement related activities like customer events, sales and marketing campaigns, sales presentations necessary to achieve agreed objectives
- Provide network support, market access support, including referral networks, have a deep understanding in the respective specialist area and priority products. Maintain and enhance knowledge of products, product strategy, positioning, key messages, programs, company developments, customers, and competitors
- Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through various communication channels, ensure customer satisfaction and best in class customer relationship
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all reports, handle enquiries quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures.
- Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives. provide input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting.
- Follow all adverse events guidelines, and Code of Conduct Guidelines as promoted by Novartis, Demonstrate Behavior in accordance with Novartis code of practice, Incase of a Manager/ Leader; the person is responsible for the sales planning; target; reporting; and knowledge of the team/account and of himself/herself.
- Reporting of technical complaints / adverse events / special case scenarios related to Novartis products within 24 hours of receipt, Distribution of marketing samples (where applicable)
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
- Science educational background is must, B.Sc, B.Pharma
- 3-8 years of experience in Pharma Sales
- Territory knowledge is must
- Good communication skills
- Established Network to target Customer Group desirable Sales in Healthcare Pharma related business
- Specific Product knowledge desirable
Desirable Requirements: Specific Product knowledge desirable
Why Novartis: Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people’s lives and our vision is to become the most valued and trusted medicines company in the world. How can we achieve this? With our people. It is our associates that drive us each day to reach our ambitions. Be a part of this mission and join us!
Learn more here: https://www.novartis.com/about/strategy/people-and-culture
You’ll receive: You can find everything you need to know about our benefits and rewards in the Novartis Life Handbook. https://www.novartis.com/careers/benefits-rewards
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams’ representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Accessibility and accommodation
Novartis is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please include the job requisition number in your message.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here:
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.