Website Novo Nordisk
Department: R&D Quality
About The Department
R&D Quality is part of the Development Organisation and plays a vital role in supporting the drug and device development process to ensure high quality as well as fit-for-purpose processes throughout the entire value chain. We at R&D Quality, support LOBs with quality processes/systems and Quality Management Systems activities across Regulatory Affairs and Global Safety, Clinical reporting GBS and Clinical Data Sciences GBS. We provide quality and compliance support to the organization being QAs for deviations, SOPs, change controls, quality monitoring, process reviews, system validations and we are quality partners in transformational projects within Development & Research and Early Development areas. We work in a global setting with focus on delivering viable products that make a difference to patients and ultimately benefit society.
As the Senior Manager, your responsibilities include overseeing strategic development and operational management for the department. You will be accountable for quality-related support for R&D areas (specifically within GCP, GVP, Device regulations, Labelling & Submission regulations). You will oversee talent development, manage performance, and foster a culture of engagement and growth for a high functioning matrix team.
You will manage a number of senior professionals or first line managers within the sub function. You will adapt departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
As a leader within R&D Quality and NovoNordisk Quality-GBS management teams, you will be committed to driving excellence in all aspects of quality and leadership.
You will be entrusted to fulfil the following responsibilities (not limited to):
- Strategic development and operational responsibility for R&D Quality Bangalore.
- Responsible for delivering quality activities in alignment with R&D Quality.
- Build and maintain good collaboration with stakeholders, particularly with management in R&D areas and NN Quality in Bangalore to achieve business results .
- Manage people, budget and drive performance in line with the NNWay.
- Set departmental plans and priorities and build teams ability to effectively translate business priorities into operational plans.
- Build and maintain department competencies to provide expert advice concerning QA-related activities.
- Graduate / Postgraduate or comparable degree in Science or equivalent professional experience.
- Overall 12+ years of work experience within pharma or healthcare industry including 5 years of experience within leadership/People management.
- Experience within any related QMS process/team, Knowledge of drug development life cycle, and understanding of GxP regulations would be an advantage.
- Have strong communication skills in disagreements based on valid arguments and facts.
- Experience of working across cultures.
- Solid stakeholder management skills along with strong presentations skills are required.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we are driving change to defeat diabetes and other serious chronic conditions. Our treatments today are benefiting millions of people living with diabetes, obesity, and rare blood and endocrine diseases. From our labs to our factory floors, we are discovering and developing innovative biological medicines and making them accessible to patients throughout the world. Since the company was founded in Denmark more than 100 years ago, we have been translating the unmet medical needs of people living with serious chronic diseases into innovative medicines and delivery. Our focus is on these diseases, which affect hundreds of millions of people and are among the most urgent global health challenges. By combining our innovation and commercial excellence, we draw upon insights from patients and partners to transform bold ideas into life-saving and preventive medicines. Our ambition is to take the lead in each of these areas, driving change with an unfailing belief that it can be done.
If you believe you are a match for the above requirements and are willing to take up the role, please apply here with our online application tool.
23rd February, 2024
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.