Are you a young, dynamic graduate who wants to do something exciting?
MTDC (Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation ) brings to you an opportunity to work in the Tourism sector, where individuals can contribute in various capacities like Social Media, Business Development, HR, IT, and Law.
Since its inception, MTDC has been involved in the development, maintenance, and running of some of the most scenic resorts, adventure parks, diving institute, etc. in Maharashtra. With the Lockdown being lifted, we aim to revive the tourism industry and all the selected candidates will get an opportunity to contribute to it.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Opportunity to work on high-stake projects thus giving you an experience with scale
- 10k stipend per month to cover your travel, snacks
- A Certificate issued by the MD of MTDC
- Opportunity to interact with ministers, key personals from the industry and more
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Candidates with the “let’s do it” attitude who can work independently and are Output Oriented.
- Candidates who can work professionally in a time-bound manner and can come physically to the office
- For social media intern, candidates should be well versed with English and Marathi
MTDC SELECTION PROCESS:
- After the candidates fill the google form and submit all the necessary documents, a committee will filter the applications based on the CV and supporting documents.
- Candidates who pass the filtering process will be called for an interview.
MTDC Internship DURATION:
- It’s a 6-month long internship. The best performing interns will get an extension of 5 months
- Saturdays and Sundays are holidays
- Each intern is entitled to 6 leaves
Maharashtra Tourism (MTDC) Internship Job Description
- Media intern
- Law Intern Business
- Development Intern
- IT Intern
- HR Intern
- Apply only if your age is below 25 years(as on 30th September 2020)
- The internship is based out of MTDC’s Head Office, Churchgate. Candidates will have to travel to the office. MTDC will not pay any travel allowance.
last date to apply
16th September 2020, till 5 PM.