At UST, we help the world’s best organizations grow and succeed through transformation. Bringing together the right talent, tools, and ideas, we work with our client to co-create lasting change. Together, with over 30,000 employees in 25 countries, we build for boundless impact—touching billions of lives in the process. Visit us at .
Acts with guidance to handle day to- to-day operations board setup and rework of components in a semiconductor lab
You will be working in a lab located at a client site and a remote working facility is not available.
- Receives general instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new work.
- Should have experienced on bringing up, Troubleshoot, Debug Server Mother board.
- Should have hands on experience on installing Linux/Windows/VMWare OS, Updating driver.
- Should have experienced in flashing BIOS, Update Chipset drivers.
- Should have knowledge about connect a system in a Network Environment using DHCP/Static IP.
- Assemble Racks, assemble systems, Cable Management, Lab Cleaning,
- Assemble Racks, move racks, move heavy systems/Tools/Oscilloscopes/Logic Analyzer in lab
- Should be familiar with PC Bring Up, Assembling Peripherals for system Bring Up.
- Should be able to configure Power PDUs configure KVMS and assign IP.
- Should be able to build HOST Systems from IT builds or clone HDD for the use
- Should be a team player and possess a good attitude for support role.
- Should have experienced on ticketing-based environment
- Should have basic understating of board reworks.
- Should understand Inventory and HW management and MS-Excel.
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.