Inviting applications for the role of AVP/VP – Functional Consultant with S/HANA Project Delivery experience
Genpact is looking to strengthen its Data-Tech-AI muscle with a key focus on its technology arm. The SAP team is seeing a >50% year-over-year growth, which is only expected to rise in the future. To keep up with this we are looking for experienced, driven individuals to join our SAP Practices organization with a distinctive focus on bringing effective SAP business and technological transformation solutions to our clients. Genpact has a unique proposition, having over 35k+ SAP end users within our Digital Operations. Your role would include leveraging Genpact’s innovative methodologies, IP, and your technical expertise, while simultaneously leading global cross-functional teams to bring client business ambitions to life with SAP S/4HANA as its digital core. Driving technology enablement is key to empowering organizations to realize accelerated benefits.
- Your role would be of Functional consultant / lead in a SAP S/4HANA Implementation or migration or managed services project.
- Build differentiated SAP relevant IP and assets including Domain and Industry specific accelerators
- Work with global cross-functional teams and lead the solutioning of S/4HANA enabled transformation projects
- Possess relevant domain and technical expertise to lead end-to-end delivery of projects that drive clients’ SAP S/4HANA transformation agenda, while advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP transformation.
- Lead blueprinting and business benefit case preparation.
- Deliver, Design and Localization from the global template while ensuring Business and data readiness (incl. Change, Analytics & AI).
- Testing strategies and execute deployment, with FMEA of Day 1 readiness.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Bachelor’s degree / MBA / CA
- Mandatory relevant of experience in SAP either in Project management, Architect, or domain expert
- Focus on core Finance modules with costing and extended Finance modules including Central Finance OR Logistics experience with Supply Chain Management experience OR Building extensions to SAP leveraging BTP
- Experience of using Signavio in a S/4 Project would be beneficial.
- Been a Functional Lead in large S/4HANA projects or programs for global customers (team size of 50+ people)
- Depth of consulting and functional experience across SAP and partner components in your area of expertise, a strong knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP in your expertise domain, and clear vision of related trends in different Industries.
- Oriented towards customer satisfaction, and are driven by a taste for challenge, knowing how to transform constraints into opportunities.
- Endowed with natural leadership; your qualities of customer relationship and business development are recognized.
- An engaging communicator with strong interpersonal and presentation skills, with experience in presenting to senior client stakeholders up to and including CxO-level.
- Adept with working in an international environment, with cross-functional teams such as business advisory consultants, solution experts, marketing, and sales teams, etc. The ability to create networks across the physical boundaries of countries is an essential requirement.
- Strong connections with the broader SAP ecosystem and other relevant partner organizations would be a plus.
- An offshore or international experience would be a real plus.
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills:
- Supply Chain and Manufacturing excellence
- Finance performance / Group reporting
- Cloud models / Hyperscalers / RISE
- Enterprise architecture / Cloud
- BTP and Continuous transformation approach
- Data transformation and SDT
- Process intelligence / process management
- Industry expertise: Pharma / Consumer products / Retail / Advanced Manufacturing /Automotive / or Aerospace
Your role would be measured on the following key criteria to ensure successful delivery:
- SAP Revenue target
- Client Billable engagement – NPS, Reference connect, billable revenue
- Thought leadership and POV writing.
- AI / Automation embedded solutions
- Training and certifications
- Network to new clients
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.